Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. is a part of Adecco Group – the world's leading provider of HR solutions, with more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world. We have been present in Poland since 1994. We have opened offices in nearly 30 cities across the country. In 2011, work through Adecco Poland found more than 27 000 people. Adecco Poland is Employment Agency (Certificate No. 364).
Our international client is looking for :
Inside Sales Representative
Nr ref.: ISR/2014
Place of work: Ireland, Cork
Adecco has an excellent opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative with German or Dutch.
The role will be to support a specific subset of the Partner community and assisting in the development of the Partner's strategic plan. Enable the performance of the partner's sales representatives through training, incentives and motivation, as well as establishing and maintaining the partner relationship through regular communication in line with best practice.
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities from existing and prospective or competitive accounts as well as retaining a high renewal rate through up-selling and cross selling
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer and partner needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
- Develop and execute detailed sales/marketing plans, effectively forecast renewals/up-sells, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, networks.
- Ability to explain product features/benefits, generates customer interest
- Out bound calling to specific partners regarding channel campaign and program enablement for the purpose of new Business.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of our client products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
- Contacting prospective new partners to discuss and assist with applications to the Security Alliance and relevant Partner Margin Growth and Profitability Programs
- Strong desire to progress within the sales function
- Channel selling experience desirable
- Strong work ethic and organization skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- IT sector experience in selling software solutions and/or products is desirable
• Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits.
• Access to medical and other ancillary benefits, including Employee Assistance Program.
• Work with sales professionals from across Europe giving you a great opportunity to work in a truly diverse environment.
• The opportunity to develop your skills.
If you feel you have the skills and drive to meet our clients requirements, please forward a copy of your CV toAdecco Cracow.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV in Polish and English with the reference number at: